Anodising creates a protective surface, increased hardness, better surface finish and increased durability by producing a dense, chemically stable protective aluminium oxide film that is an integral part of the underlying aluminium.
This increases corrosion resistance and its special hardness protects any underlying surface finish produced mechanically or chemically or by polishing, etching or brightening.
We offer a variety of anodising finishes with
- Glossy finish
- Matt finish
- Upto 25 microns thickness
- Upto 6 mtrs length
- Colour (silver, champagne, golden, bronze, black)
Advantages of anodising
- Sustainable for building construction to survive many decades
- Excellent weather and abrasion resistance
- Resistance to salt air environments
- Metalic lusture finish
- Incredibly long life cycle